2014 has been an eventful year. I am 30 years wiser. I published my first novel. And I have been in this country for 8 years!
To celebrate my belated-birthday, book-launch and bronze-anniversary, I invite you to Shaikspherean Soirée – an evening to cherish.
Join in for a family-style dinner at the Lulu Restaurant in San Francisco on Saturday 20 December, 2014 at 7 PM.
816 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Google Map: Click here.
- 7:00 PM – Guests arrive and seat.
- 7:20 PM – Dinner is served.
- 9:00 PM – Toast. Dinner ends.
- 9:15 PM – Book signing.
- 9:45 PM – Event ends.
- Evening attire in Black & White
- Cost is approximately $ 65 – $ 75 per person including dinner and drinks.
- Fifth & Mission / Yerba Buena Garage is two blocks away
- Moscone Center Garage is two blocks away
- LUXE Valet is free with the promo code LULU
- San Francisco MUNI Lines 30, 45 and 12 are each one block away
- BART Powell Street Station is three blocks away